Lawyers of Zhuoxin are all graduated from top domestic and oversea law schools, some of which have arbitrators, tax accountants, economists, accountants, engineers and other professional titles and relevant work experience as well.
1997-2001 Henan University, Bachelor of Laws
2013-2015 Sun Yat-sen University, Master of Economic Laws
August 2016 Member of the Training Course for Young Lawyers in Guangdong (organized by Guangzhou Municipal Bureau of Justice)
June 2017 Member of the Company law business training of the Law School of East China University of Political Science and Law (organized by Guangzhou Municipal Bureau of Justice)
Corporate legal counsel, real estate and constructions, civil and commercial litigation and enforcement, disposal of state-owned assets, disposal of non-performing assets, etc.
2003-2005 Lawyer Assistant of Guangdong Nanri Law Firm
2005 Practitioner & Senior Partner of Zhuoxin Law Firm, Guangdong
Mr. Zhou has served as a legal counsel for many large and medium-sized enterprise groups. He has unique insights in the management of listed companies and the large-scale enterprise. Besides, he has rich experience in corporate compliance risk prevention, investment and financing, and corporate restructuring and liquidation.
As the key member in charge of the brokerage unit of the Southern Cultural Property Exchange, Mr. Zhou participated in a number of state-owned asset transfer listed on the Southern Cultural Property Exchange. As the legal counsel or warehousing lawyer of Southern Finance and Economics Media Co., Ltd. and the Guangdong Branch of Postal Savings Bank of China, he put forward relevant suggestions and issued expert legal opinions from the perspective of the legal and compliance management.
Mr. Zhou represented a large number of civil and commercial cases, mainly concerning litigation in the legal field of the company and contract disputes. A large number of cases involved trial procedures at all levels, execution and outsider objection procedures, bankruptcy reorganization procedures, etc. With superb litigation skills and a strong sense of responsibility, Mr. Zhou has won the client's affirmation and praise.
Representative Legal Service
● Projects of China Huarong Asset Management, Guangdong Branch: bad debt enforcement case of Zhuhai International Trust and Investment Company; Project due diligence and M&A of non-performing assets of Guangdong 2914 asset project; special services for disposal of equity assets of industrial land at No. 70, Gongye Road, West District, Jiangmen City; Litigation, arbitration and execution of 13 asset settlement projects including Guangdong Runfeng Petrochemical Co., Ltd; Litigation, arbitration, execution, etc. of No. 4 asset package settlement project of Dongguan Bank.
● State owned Assets Trading Brokerage in South Cultural Property Exchange: Equity Transfer Project of Jieyang ** Media Co., Ltd.; Equity transfer project of 21st Century ** Data (Shanghai) Co., Ltd; Equity transfer project of Guangdong ** Ink Co., Ltd.
● Bankruptcy liquidation and asset restructuring projects of Guangdong Honghai Ancient Tree Holding Co., Ltd., Zhuhai Times Fast Electronics Co., Ltd., Songshun Electronics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., etc.
● Franchise business legal service project of Guangzhou Bopeng Investment Management Co., Ltd. and Guangzhou Jixun Enterprise Management Consulting Co., Ltd.
● Reconstruction Project of ** Village, ** Town, Nansha District, Guangzhou.
● Implementation of Shandong Expressway Hainan Development Co., Ltd.
● A series of cases concerning equity disputes, shareholder lawsuits, etc. between Guangzhou Saiyi Laboratory Equipment Co., Ltd. and a construction company.
● A series of shareholder settlement disputes, project settlement disputes and shareholder litigation cases of Guangzhou Jiecheng Rong Investment Consulting Co., Ltd.
● Zhuhai Tianfu Investment Consulting Co., Ltd. executed objection cases and Peng ** executed objection cases.
● A series of construction projects disputes between Sinohydro engineering bureau 8 Co., Ltd. and Evergrande and its affiliated companies.
● Fujian Hongfa Decoration Co., Ltd. and Hunan No. 3 Engineering Co., Ltd. v. a real estate development company in Hunan for construction contract dispute. Mr. Zhou quickly promoted the case and helped to complete the case successfully in a short time.
● Guangzhou Longda Engineering Management Co., Ltd. v. a real estate development company in Guangzhou for arbitration of supervision contract disputes. Mr. Zhou has won the supervision fee, delayed supervision service fee, liquidated damages, attorney fee, etc., for the increased area (not stated in the contract and not settled) for the client, which effectively protected the legitimate rights and interests of the client.
● Committee Member of the Corporate Law Committee of Guangdong Lawyers Association.
● Committee Member of the Corporate Law Committee of Guangzhou Lawyers Association.
● Committee Member of the Committee on the Investigation of Members' Violations of Guangzhou Lawyers Association.