Lawyers of Zhuoxin are all graduated from top domestic and oversea law schools, some of which have arbitrators, tax accountants, economists, accountants, engineers and other professional titles and relevant work experience as well.
2002 Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Bachelor of Laws
Information network and high-tech legal business, intellectual property rights, corporate business, real estate development and construction engineering, corporate investment and financing and listing cultivation, labor relations management, administrative legal services, litigation and arbitration (including foreign-related), etc.
July 2002 - May 2004 Huifeng Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.
January 2005 - April 2006 Zhuoxin Law Firm, Guangdong
April 2006 - September 2007 Zhiyang Law Firm, Guangdong, China
September 2007 Zhuoxin Law Firm, Guangdong
Cantonese, English, Mandarin
Mr. Li Weibin is a senior partner and practicing lawyer of Zhuoxin Law Firm, Guangdong. He has been engaged in legal affairs since 2002. He has successively engaged in legal work in HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Co., Ltd. and Zhuoxin Law Firm. With long-term focus on information network, high-tech legal business, intellectual property rights, corporate business, real estate development and construction engineering, corporate investment and financing and listing cultivation, labor relations management, administrative legal services, litigation and arbitration (including foreign-related), etc., he has provided legal research and consulting services in the above-mentioned legal service fields with rich experience.
●In the Internet and high-tech fields, Mr. Li's clients cover e-commerce, Internet finance (P2P, crowdfunding, Internet small loans, Internet wealth management), software companies, third-party payment companies, game companies, O2O, artificial intelligence, Internet technology media, etc. He has undertaken affairs concerning company activities, financing, investment, M&A, listing and intellectual property. He also assists clients to conduct legal argumentation on new businesses, to design legal structures for business cooperation, to draft relevant legal documents and, to comply with current laws and regulations in China. He designed employee equity incentive systems for Chaolian Software Company, Wenwen Technology Company and Nanjing Compaq Stone Company. Besides, Mr. Li successfully helped Huitongbao Company for the application of third-party payment licenses. Moreover, he drafted a series of legal documents for Zhongjing Huitong's oil loan platform, providing compliance legal opinions. Mr. Li acted for an Internet company in Guangzhou against Apple Inc and Xu in a dispute over infringement of computer software copyright and trade secrets. He also acted for an Internet company in Guangzhou and Tencent in a dispute over trademark infringement and unfair competition.
● as a permanent legal counsel, Mr. Li has served for Guangzhou Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Bureau, Guangzhou Urban renewal Construction Management Office, Guangzhou Land Resources and Housing Administration Development Zone (Luogang District) Branch, Guangzhou Urban Planning Bureau Development Zone (Luogang District) Branch, Guangzhou Road Expansion Project Office, Guangzhou Building Energy Conservation and Wall Material Innovation Management Office, Guangzhou Rensheng Industrial Co., Ltd., Six Banyan Temple, Huitongbao Co., Ltd., Zhongjing Huitong Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Chaolian Software Technology Ltd., Guangzhou Hule Computer Service Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Meimei Network Technology Co., Ltd., Guangdong Lingji Culture Communication Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Jiuye Network Technology Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Siyu Technology Co., Ltd., Unicom Wo Music Culture Co., Ltd., etc. He has been the legal counsel of various administrative departments, institutions, and large enterprises for yeas. The service content mainly includes contract management, corporate structure governance, investment management, intellectual property management and planning, labor relations adjustment, risk prevention system, special legal training, administrative affairs, dispute resolution, and other daily affairs, etc.
● In intellectual property rights, Mr. Li has successively provided permanent and special legal advisory services for various Internet companies, software companies, media companies and advertising companies. The service mainly includes drafting and reviewing cooperation agreements related to cooperation between advertising companies and various large websites such as Tencent, Phoenix.com, 21cn and Hc360.COM. Mr. Li provides legal support and commercial negotiation for the advertising production, release, on-site activities, and intellectual property protection programs for these companies. In addition, Mr. Li provides all rage of legal services for litigation or non-litigation such as copyright, trademark rights, model portrait rights, product patent rights registration, rights protection or disputes, etc.
●In litigation disputes, Mr. Li has undertaken various litigation or arbitration cases including intellectual property disputes, unfair competition disputes, contract disputes, labor disputes, real estate disputes, banking disputes, family disputes, loan disputes related to four major banks in China (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, and China Construction Bank), construction contract disputes, trade contract disputes, administrative reconsideration, administrative litigation, etc. Various of them are with significant influence or difficult issues. Mr. Li is familiar with the whole litigation process and specific tasks of each node, with a precise grasp of the time. By the control of each litigation stage, the case can be closed efficiently and quickly, thus achieve good results.
●In real estate development and construction, Mr. Li has successively provided full legal services for Litchi Bay Garden Project in Conghua city, Rensheng Bali Tiandi Project, Grand Buddha Temple Expansion Project, Six Banyan Temple Expansion Project, etc.
●In contract management and the company's internal system construction, Mr. Li has successively provided services for the contract management system, investment system, salary system and other system constructions of various companies and enterprises. For example, the construction of the pre-sale real estate sales contract model of Conghua Rensheng Industry Co., Ltd.
●In legal negotiations, Mr. Li has participated in various large-scale commercial negotiations, providing legal support and negotiation strategy coordination to promote long-term and friendly cooperation between the two parties. At the same time, combined with long-term experience in providing legal services to government departments, financial institutions, large state-owned enterprises, etc., Mr. Li has rich experience in group and sensitive incidents. He is expert at comprehensive communication with all parties, with outstanding ability in negotiation and skills to effectively resolve disputes.
●In labor legal services, Mr. Li has successively worked for Guangzhou Moda Catering Management Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Sanjun Property Management Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Chaolian Software Technology Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Jiuye Network Technology Co., Ltd. and various other companies and enterprises, to provide system management, standardize systems, and labor disputes solution. Mr. Li is proficient in all kinds of labor disputes, with rich experience in improving rules and regulations in enterprise, to optimize employment structure, and reducing employment risks.
●In investment, financing and company pre-listing cultivation, Mr. Li has successively provided services for various companies in commercial investment negotiations, financing negotiations, company system, construction, compliance review, etc., to successfully protect the rights and interests of the founder.
● Secretary-General of the Information Network and High-tech Legal Professional Committee of Lawyers Association, Guangdong Province
● Deputy Director of the Internet and High-tech Legal Professional Committee of Lawyers Association, Guangdong Province
● Member of the Information Work Committee of Lawyers Association, Guangdong Province