Professional Qualifications & Concurrent Appointments
• Practitioner of AMAC Fund
• Independent Director of a company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange
• Deputy Director of Banking and Financial Law Professional Committee of the Guangdong Lawyers Association
• Director of Financial and Legal Professional Committee of the Guangzhou Lawyers Association
• Director of Guangzhou Institute of Legal Business Environment
• Part-time Arbitrator of Labor and Personnel Dispute Arbitration Committee of Baiyun District, Guangzhou City
2010 Practicing Independently
2010 - June 30, 2016 Practicing Lawyer & Secondary Partner of Guangdong Guangda Law Firms
July 2017 Senior Partner of Zhuoxin Law Firm, Guangdong
State-owned enterprise investment, state-owned enterprise compliance system construction, commercial banks and financial institutions, non-performing asset disposal, companies, real estate M&A, real estate development, construction engineering, foreign investment, etc.
Since Ms. Wang's practice, she has mainly engaged in litigation and arbitration business. At the same time, she serves as the corporation lawyer of many large state-owned enterprises, large financial institutions and similar financial institutions.
Representative Legal Services
The undertaking cases involve: equity transfer disputes, shareholder capital contribution disputes, capital increase and share expansion disputes, real estate sales disputes, real estate lease disputes, housing demolition and resettlement compensation contract disputes, construction quality and payment disputes, sales contract disputes, construction contract disputes, Chinese-foreign cooperation business disputes, financial loan contract disputes, property rights protection disputes, private lending disputes, etc.
Permanent Legal Advisory Services
Ms. Wang provides legal advice for the daily operation of the enterprise. She can issue legal opinion or a lawyer's letter on special issues. Ms. Wang provides excellent services, including reviewing, revising and drafting contracts; participating in negotiations, conduct legal analysis and argumentation on behalf of the legal advisory unit; providing special legal services such as M&A, equity transfer and debt restructuring. Ms. Wang can attend the shareholders' meeting and the board meeting as a nonvoting delegate and issue a legal opinion at the request of the company.
Real Estate Affairs
Ms. Wang has dealt with various disputes arising from the process of land transaction, demolition, transfer, development, construction, real estate reorganization, real estate financing and trust, bidding and sales, building mortgage loans, housing leasing and litigation and non-litigation legal services related to property management for various real estate companies.
• Military Facilities Construction Division, Naval Support Department, Southern Theater.
• CITIC Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangdong Branch of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.
•Guangzhou Branch of China CITIC Bank Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen Branch of CITIC Bank Co., Ltd.
• Dongguan Branch of China CITIC Bank Co., Ltd.
• Lanzhou Branch of CITIC Bank Co., Ltd.
• China CITIC Bank Co., Ltd. Shanghai Branch.
• Foshan Branch of CITIC Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangdong Branch of Bank of China Limited.
• Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co., Ltd. Guangzhou Branch.
• Guangzhou Branch of Dongguan Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangdong Nanyue Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Branch of Guangzhou Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Branch of Changsha Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Branch of China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd.
• Guangdong Branch of China Development Bank.
• China Post Consumer Finance Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Light Industry and Trade Group Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Textile Industry and Trade Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Public Transport Group Guangjiao Taxi Co., Ltd.
• Textile Industry and Trade Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou No.4 Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Zhongyun Industrial Park Investment Development Co., Ltd.
• China Coal Jiangnan Construction and Development Group Co., Ltd.
• Wal-Mart Investment (China) Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Textile Import and Export Group Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Baokeli Medical and Health Products Import and Export Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen Qianhai Shanxue Supreme Fund Management Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Hedong Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
• CITIC Real Estate Guangzhou Investment Co., Ltd.
• CITIC Real Estate Hainan Investment Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Lixing Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Honghui Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Jieli Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
•Guangzhou Liyun Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Honghui Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
• Kaihua Real Estate (China) Group Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou International Textile City Co., Ltd.
•Guangdong Branch of China Oriental Asset Management Co., Ltd.
• China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. Guangdong Branch.
•TCL Financial Holdings (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Chengxi Property Management Co., Ltd.
•Guangdong may flower film city co., Ltd.
•Guangzhou Gaole Property Management Co., Ltd.
•S.a.s. Dragon (China) Holdings Ltd.
• S.a.s. Dragon (Shenzhen) Holdings Ltd.
• Shiyi Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Shenzhen Shihong Import and Export Co., Ltd.
• Hongren (HK) Co., Limited
• Guangzhou jiashifeng electromechanical industry co., Ltd.
• Kecu Technology Group Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Li Yuxing Knitting Factory.
•Trust-Mart Department Store Co., Ltd.
• Guangzhou Sika Building Materials Co., Ltd.
• Huijing Enterprise Group.