Lawyers of Zhuoxin are all graduated from top domestic and oversea law schools, some of which have arbitrators, tax accountants, economists, accountants, engineers and other professional titles and relevant work experience as well.
June 1999 Guangdong Business University, Bachelor of Laws
April 2015 the Advanced Training Course for Young lawyers in Guangdong Province held by Fudan University
April 2015 the Advanced Training Course for Leading Women Lawyers in Guangdong Province held by Fudan University
June 2017 Special Training for M&A Dealers, M&A Dealer Certificate
Corporate compliance and permanent legal counsel, serious civil and commercial litigation/economic arbitration, financial leasing, constructions, real estate, bidding, etc.
Since July 1999, Zhuoxin Law Firm, Guangdong
English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Chaoshan dialect
Ms. Luo has been working as a full-time lawyer since 2002. At present, she is the senior partner and the chairman of the board of supervisors of Zhuoxin Law Firm.
Ms. Luo is good at corporate compliance and daily legal affairs. She is the legal adviser of many Fortune 500 enterprises, well-known foreign-funded enterprises, public institutions and private enterprises. Ms. Luo is expert at providing professional legal advice and suggestions for the daily operation, business management, accounts receivable processing, risk control, contract risk prevention, compliance even and other related legal issues of enterprises. The services she provides include: compliance investigation; compliance assessment and compliance report; opinions on the overall framework for compliance events; negotiation and drafting of compliance resolution agreements; suggestions on compliance risk prevention and control, etc. According to the enterprise and industry characteristics of clients, she customized them with corresponding management and risk response mode. Ms. Luo, who provides professional and high-quality legal services with a strong sense of responsibility, is deeply trusted and praised by her clients.What’s more, Ms. Luo is proficient in litigation and arbitration, especially in civil and commercial litigation, economic arbitration, corporate business account collection, real estate litigation, and labor disputes.
Ms. Luo is good at litigation and arbitration, especially in major civil and commercial litigation and economic arbitration, business account collection, financial leasing disputes, and real estate disputes. Over the past 20 years, Ms. Luo has handled a large number of business account collection cases. She successfully recovered more than 300 million yuan for her client, including but not limited to payment for goods, construction, design, finance lease rent, house rent, advertising, loans, etc. Ms. Luo is good at representing disputes related to the company. She has been the agent in industrial and commercial registration disputes, equity disputes, preference share disputes, compensation disputes caused by shareholders' abuse of shareholders' rights, disputes caused by the cancellation of resolutions of the shareholders' meeting, and disputes caused by directors, cases concerning supervisors and senior executives to damage the interests of debtors.
Ms. Luo used to be the lawyer of the owner's representative of nearly 350 owners of shops on Basement 1/2 of Guangbai Xinyi Building. She negotiated with the developer and the Small Owners' Shop Dispute Settlement Working Group (led by the Guangzhou Municipal Government and composed of personnel from the Municipal Comprehensive Management Office, Housing Management and other departments to resolve the above disputes). With the joint efforts of all parties, over 80% of the owners have reached an agreement the developer to buy back the shops on Basement 1/2 of Guangbai Xinyi Building at a 20% discount on the original price. Because of the great social effect of this project, Ms. Luo was praised by the Working Committee of the Guangdong Lawyers Association of the Communist Party of China, as the Outstanding Communist Party Member to Maintain Social Harmony and Stability when Celebrating the 90th Anniversary of the Founding of the Party.
She once represented the owners in Huiqiao New Town, Guangzhou City, in a series of cases, in which the developer Qiaoxin Group was collectively sued over the delay in the delivery of real estate certificates. After the promulgation of Interpretation of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues Concerning the Application of Law in the Trial of Disputes over Commercial Housing Sales Contracts by the Supreme People's Court in 2003, this case has become one of the important litigation cases.
As an agent of China Southern Airlines Group Finance Co., Ltd., Ms. Luo successfully helped the company recover more than 100 million yuan of loan principal and interest through various negotiation and litigation methods.
1. People's Supervisor of Guangzhou Municipal People's Procuratorate
2. The first hearer of Guangzhou Municipal People's Procuratorate
3. Part time master Tutor of South China Normal University
4. Out-side campus master Tutor of the Law School of South China Normal University
5. Arbitrator of Guangzhou Arbitration Commission
6. Arbitrator of Shantou Arbitration Commission
7. Arbitrator of Yulin Arbitration Commission
8. The First Excellent Women Lawyers like Red Cotton in Guangzhou award by Guangzhou Lawyers Association
9. The Excellent Party Lawyer in Guangzhou Lawyer Industry
10. 2019-2020 Outstanding Communist Party Member among Lawyers in Guangzhou
11. 2014-2015 Excellent Volunteer among Party Member of Fengyuan Street
12. The Outstanding Communist Party Member to Maintain Social Harmony and Stability when Celebrating the 90th Anniversary of the Founding of the Party
13. 2015 & 2018 Business Achievement Award of Guangzhou Lawyers Association
14. Third Prize of 2019 Theoretical Achievement Award of Guangzhou Lawyers Association
15. Outstanding Arbitrator of Yulin city Arbitration Commission, Guangxi Province
1. Article Whether Other Shareholders Have the Preemptive Right when Transferring Shares Among Shareholders was awarded as Excellent Article Award and the third prize by Guangzhou Civil and Commercial Law Research Association.
2. Article About: Juvenile Delinquency was awarded the third prize of Popularizing the Law Courseware as a Village (community) Legal Adviser by Guangdong Lawyers Association.
3. Article Analysis and Improvement of China's Juvenile Guardianship System was awarded the Excellent Article Award by the 2013 Juvenile Rights Protection and Women's Development Forum.
4. Guangzhou Lawyers Association (2016). Whether other shareholders enjoy the right of first refusal when transferring shares among shareholders. Practical Wisdom of Corporate Law Ⅰ, China Legal Publishing House, China.
5. Guangzhou Lawyers Association (2019). The Realization of Shareholder's Right of First Refusal in the Transfer of State owned Equity. Practical Wisdom of Corporate Law Ⅱ, China Legal Publishing House, China.
6. Guangzhou Lawyers Association (2019). Is the Resolution of the Shareholders' Meeting Necessarily Revoked, when the Notification Procedure of the Shareholders' Meeting is Illegal? Practical Wisdom of Corporate Law Ⅱ, China Legal Publishing House, China.
7. Guangzhou Lawyers Association (2019). Whether the Transfer Contract is Valid if the State-owned Equity is Not Transferred in the Legal Place? Practical Wisdom of Corporate Law Ⅱ, China Legal Publishing House, China.
8. Guangzhou Lawyers Association (2019). Disputes over Equity Transfer in Violation of the Enterprise State Owned Assets Law. Practical Wisdom of Corporate Law Ⅱ, China Legal Publishing House, China.
9. Article Realization of the Right of First Refusal in the Transfer of State Owned Equity was award the third prize of the 2019 Theoretical Achievement Award of Guangzhou Lawyers Association.